Membership in the Indiana Association for the Education of Young Children (Indiana AEYC) includes:
NAEYC – National Level
- Publications (comprehensive members only), Young Children or Teaching Young Children journals, insurance options, resource catalog, advocacy efforts, professional development resources and opportunities, and internet resources
Indiana AEYC – State Level
- State E-Newsletter, State Conference discounts, Public Policy Agenda and Alerts, Program Recognition, Accreditation, Scholarships, Early Childhood Awards, Month of the Young Child information, networking, leadership, and volunteer opportunities
Indiana AEYC Local Chapter – Local Level
- Newsletters, Awards and Grants, Local Chapter Conference Discounts, Professional Development Opportunities, Resources and Networking
- Complete this application and submit it to the Indiana Association for the Education of Young Children or the local INDIANA AEYC chapter in your area.
- Scholarships are awarded based on interest/commitment to joining INDIANA AEYC and a local chapter, demographic information, and membership status.