Every day, early educators are making a difference in the lives of young children. NAEYC supports the work of these remarkable individuals by serving as their voice and by passionately advocating for what we know to be right for children and for educators. NAEYC also does this by offering a robust suite of national resources, as well as local offerings from our network of Affiliates across the country.
NAEYC members have access to cutting-edge content and professional development to support their career growth. Through our online communities, publications, and events, you are connected to peers and the most notable thought leaders in the early learning field.
We are committed to advocating on behalf of this critical profession and are proud to lead all who care for, educate, and work on behalf of young children.
In addition to your NAEYC benefits you also receive state and local benefits.
Indiana State Benefits
- Networking, leadership & Volunteer opportunities
- Discounts for Indiana AEYC conferences for NAEYC members affiliated with Indiana
- Annual awards to recognize outstanding early care and education professionals
- Public policy engagement & legislation alerts and updates
- Ability to post employment opportunities at no charge on the Indiana AEYC website
Indiana Local Chapter Benefits
- Awards and grants
- Locally available professional development opportunities
- Networking through chapter meetings, events, and conferences
- Discounts at Indiana AEYC chapter conferences
- Month of the Young Child activities
||Bartholomew, Dearborn, Decatur, Jackson, Jennings & Ripley Counties
||Dekalb, LaGrange, Noble, Steuben & Whitley Counties
||LaPorte & Porter Counties
|Early Childhood Professionals of Northern Indiana (ECPNI)
||Elkhart, Fulton, Kosciusko, Marshall & St. Joseph Counties
||Blackford, Delaware, Grant, Jay & Madison Counties
||Crawford, Daviess, Dubois, Gibson, Knox, Martin, Orange, Perry, Pike, Posey, Spencer, Vanderburgh & Warrick Counties
|Ft. Wayne Area
||Adams, Allen, Huntington & Wells Counties
||Boone, Hamilton, Hancock, Hendricks, Johnson, Marion, Shelby Counties
||Jasper, Lake, Newton, Pulaski & Starke Counties
||Cass, Howard, Miami, Tipton & Wabash Counties
||Clark, Floyd, Harrison, Jefferson, Ohio, Scott, Switzerland & Washington Counties
||Monroe, Brown, Greene, Lawrence, Morgan & Owen Counties
||Benton, Carroll, Clinton, Fountain, Montgomery, Tippecanoe, Warren & White Counties
||Clay, Parke, Putnam, Sullivan, Vermillion & Vigo Counties
||Fayette, Franklin, Randolph, Union & Wayne Counties