NAEYC members receive a wide array of benefits on a national, state and local level, all designed to support the important work of early childhood professionals.
NAEYC National Level Benefits
Entry Level Membership ($30)
Entry Level membership is a digitally-based introduction to NAEYC and its diverse professional resources. Are you a student or young professional joining NAEYC for the first time? This is where to start!
- Access to content you can use right away—such as ideas for implementing developmentally appropriate practice, fostering strong family engagement, and more— through NAEYC digital resources.
- Access to NAEYC’s Interest Forums, where you can connect with members who share your specific passion.
- Discounted insurance offerings through the Trust for Insuring Educators (TIE), including professional liability insurance, home, auto, and others.
- 20 percent discount on all orders from NAEYC’s online store, as well as access to exclusive member-only resource sales during the year.
- Exclusive access to member-only sessions at NAEYC events, including the member-only VIP lounge at Annual Conference and the member-only hour in the exhibit hall.
- Registration opportunities for member-only events, including our Public Policy Forum, which brings members together in Washington, DC, to advance federal and state early childhood policy.
- Discounted subscription rates for additional publications and resources: Early Childhood Research Quarterly, Exchange Magazine, Highlights High Five, Highlights Hello, and Education Week
Standard Membership ($69)
NAEYC Standard membership ensures you’re fully equipped as a professional, with the latest resources, events, research, discounts, and more. Benefits at the Standard level include ALL Entry Level benefits, plus:
- A subscription to one of NAEYC’s award-winning periodicals. Choose from five issues of Young Children (YC) or five issues of Teaching Young Children (TYC).
- One complimentary NAEYC book, published and selected by NAEYC, delivered to you during your membership year.
- Registration discounts for NAEYC’s events, including our Annual Conference and Professional Learning Institute.
- Deep discounts and coupons for every teacher’s favorite retail and entertainment venues across the country.
- One complimentary registration for one NAEYC online professional learning course during your membership year.
Premium Membership ($150)
NAEYC Premium membership provides unparalleled access to NAEYC’s robust suite of member benefits. Premium members receive ALL benefits at the Entry and Standard levels, in addition to:
- Four complimentary publications handpicked by NAEYC and delivered to you during your membership year, as well as one additional publication of your choice.
- Subscriptions to both of NAEYC’s award-winning periodicals, Young Children (YC) and Teaching Young Children (TYC).
- Complimentary registration for two NAEYC online professional learning courses during your membership year.
- Exclusive access to VIP events, such as book signings and networking sessions, at NAEYC’s Annual Conference and Professional Learning Institute.
Family Membership ($35)
This is an exciting, brand NEW membership option designed for members outside of the early learning profession, inbcluding parents, family members, and early childhood advocates. Benefits include:
- Access to exclusive NAEYC content specifically for families. Looking for high-quality early learning centers? Wondering how best to support your child’s learning once they get home from school? This is the membership option for you!
- Access to NAEYC’s Interest Forums, where you can connect with members to learn about specific topics in early childhood. A great resource for families!
- Discounted insurance offerings, including home, auto, and life insurance.
- 20 percent discount on all orders from NAEYC’s online store, as well as access to exclusive member-only sales during the year.
- Discounted subscription rates for additional publications and resources: Early Childhood Research Quarterly, Exchange Magazine, Highlights High Five, Highlights Hello, and Education Week.
Indiana State Level Benefits
All member Levels
- Networking, leadership & volunteer opportunities
- Discounts for Indiana AEYC conferences for NAEYC members affiliated with Indiana
- Annual awards to recognize outstanding early care and education professionals
- Public policy engagement & legislation alerts and updates
- Ability to post employment opportunities at no charge on the Indiana AEYC website
Indiana Chapter Level Benefits
All member Levels
- Awards and grants
- Locally available professional development opportunities
- Networking through chapter meetings, events and conferences
- Discounts at Indiana AEYC chapter conferences
- Month of the Young Child activities